leaking/defective pods purchased from motto are covered as a part of the company products warranty. It is valid for a period of 30 days from the original date of purchase. In case a replacement is sent, it will assume the remaining duration of the warranty period from the original date of purchase of the pod.
motto starter kits:
The motto starter kit is only covered under warranty in case of a damaged or defective piece. The e-cigarette devices can be exchanged or replaced within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Warranty Exceptions and Invalid Claims
motto’s product warranty is only applicable to claims ensuing from any damage or malfunction of the device despite safe and normal use by the customer. The warranty does not include any claims arising as a result of the following situations:
- Damage caused by an unexpected or deliberate accident, general neglect, misuse or unsafe use, or any other external causes including natural causes and disasters.
- Any damage or malfunction that does not stem from the workmanship of the device.
- Damaged caused by using the device outside the permitted usage options for each product that is mentioned in the product description.
- Malfunction resulting due to modification or alteration of the device by the customer.
- Cosmetic damage arising from the daily wear and tear that occurs from daily use. This includes, but is not limited to dents, broken components, and scratches.
- Loss of product due to personal negligence or theft.
- Non-defective products
- Any claims filed after 30 days from the date of the original purchase.
Procedure for claiming warranty:
- You can contact motto customer service via phone or e-mail and provide details regarding the problem. To ensure you get prompt response and service, provide complete information including the order number, date of purchase, full name, contact details, and shipping address.
- Providing proper PROOF OF PURCHASE is essential for any claims to be accepted. Please hold on to any receipts or any other evidence of purchase such as credit card details to file a claim with motto.
- Customers are required to inform us regarding any damaged or defective product within 24 hours of receiving their package.
- motto reserves the right to ask for additional information and details that might be relevant to determine the authenticity of the claim including videos or photos
- The customer will be liable for any shipping and handling cost for returns and exchanges. Additionally, motto is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred during the return shipping. We encourage our customers to send any defective or damaged products with a delivery confirmation or parcel tracking option to keep track of their product during shipping.
- In case of an exchange, the same product will be offered to the customer including the size, color, and style unless it’s not in stock.
- motto pledges to exchange or replace any product that is valid under the warranty claims terms and conditions without any additional charges.
- Motto reserves the right to reject any claims and refuse replacement or exchanges that we believe are fraudulent or do not have sufficient proof of negligence of the company’s part. In case your warranty claim has been rejected or refused, you can request further assistance by contacting the motto customer service at email@example.com.
- motto reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the limited warranty at any time within its sole discretion without prior notice.
Any products that have been listed as final sales or are being sold as promotional items will not be replaced. In the case of defective products, the amount will be refunded to the client on proof of purchase and authenticity of the claim. No claims will be processed until the promotional item has been returned to motto. Similarly, custom-made or special-order items cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
Duration of Warranty Claims Procedure
Any warranty claim that has been approved will be processed within 7 working days after receiving the damaged/malfunctioning products. For international orders, the timeline may vary according to international shipping duration and payment of the additional costs such as customs fee, duties, and VAT by the customer.
Contact us for any more queries or visit the FAQ section for more information regarding our products and services.